1/22/2013

Almost 37 weeks

I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow and considered full term. I came into the office today because we have an important meeting plus it's my last week coming into the office which seems so weird! I'll be here again on Thursday (instead of Wed) since my co-workers are throwing me a lunch/baby shindig which is nice. I work with mostly men so one of the only girls here actually organized it. Not sure I'll be getting any baby gifts but lunch is good enough AND I already have everything praise the Lord. God is good and we saw Him make himself so obviously there for us and we don't deserve it. Not at all. We re-committed to getting to spend more time with Him all week and we plan to start ASAP. We went out to Five Guys burgers last night and Gabriel wanted to read from his kids bible story books after dinner when we got home so we read Adam and Eve. We always kid that he's the most spiritual one at home which is sad because he's only 6. At the table (dinner or lunch) he's always like "ok let's give blessings". We talked about needing to get into our bible reading/studying more so his appetite for the Lord stays with him. So I'm waiting for my Dr. to contact me, I have an appt. scheduled for Thurs. but since I'll be here in Westlake Village I can't be in Harbor City too. I have an NST appt. too so I'll need to reschedule that as soon as I know when they can fit me in. Dr. is supposed to measure and give me baby weight estimate this week. I'm hoping he hasn't gotten too big but this weekend I had THE worst stomach/belly button pain that I could not even bend over or stand for a long time. Supposedly the pain is from muscles stretching/tearing so I'm thinking he grew. I control my sugars when I know what they are. Sometimes I try and avoid taking my blood sugar cause when I KNOW they are high I panic. I've been taking them pretty frequently these past couple of days after meals especially so I've been spending some time on the elliptical as well to try and get my high numbers down. I am on 90 NPH insulin before bed, like 22 R insulin before lunch and about 18 R before dinner. I have to keep increasing it like every 2 days. Weight was 238 last Thursday (1/17) @ Dr's office which was the same weight from 1/10 and I weighed myself yesterday on my scale and I don't think I have gained any. My scale is wacky like I've mentioned so I'm really just counting on what the Dr's scale reads. I'll come back and update with Dr's prediction of baby weight and my weight gain for this week...yikes.

0 comments: