4/09/2010

Setting goals for month

I think I am going to start setting monthly goals. My goal for the month is to loose 20 pounds. It's a bit unrealistic maybe, BUT with workouts I think that I can actually achieve this. I just need to put together a schedule with my new schedule. I was going to buy a treadmill but I am going to wait until I actually become more active. The workout room at work is apparantly not yet open but will be open on Monday! I spend ALOT of time here at work so I am scheduling two 20 minute worksouts on my breaks and 15 minutes of my lunch will be spend in there as well. I am just going to AT LEAST make that commitment till May 13th....which makes that 33 days!

I feel so fat though. It's funny cause one minute I feel slimmer and the next I get a glimpse of myself in a window reflection or a long mirror and feel like I am "doing this" in vain. I only started recently but my thinking is so much sacrifice for such a slow payoff. Need to work on this mentality and seek God for everything.

Today I have RU and Serg is going to Arizona to help his mom move. I need to purchase several things to keep me going which is a veggie peeler. I have no idea what happened to mine. I also need some glass containers. I hate heating stuff up in plastic containers. I was going to say I "need" a wood plastic bowl to mix my salad but that's not really a need and I have tons of bowls. I actually just made a really nice one available that's from Pier 1 imports. I was using it as a knick knack holder but it's now ready to be used.

This weekend I am also going to have to cook foods for the week. I am trying new recipes weekly. I am going to try and mix up 2-3 different types of foods throughout the week. I am going to make it basic and set it up so that I keep this thing do-able.

God Bless for now.My stats as of today.

Weight: 237
My scale BMI: 47% (started at 48.5%, then went down to 47.5% two days ago and now 47%). Only lost .2 pounds in 4 days :-(

0 comments: