4/16/2010

Day 7 of 35

I didn't weigh yesterday because on Wednesday night (date night) I had a patty melt with fries. I just felt like I "deserved" a cheat meal. I've been eating a tortilla here and a little sugar in my coffee there. I need to watch that because that's when I start easing up on the rules.

I weighed this morning and I am up to 235.4. Body Fat was at 47.5%. I worked out for about 35 minutes yesterday morning and I am sore today. I came into work early again and worked out early as well but only for 15 minutes. I had to jump in the shower and I didn't want to come out all crazy looking when more people started to come in so I just cut it short. I'm MAKING myself walk on the treadmill again at 10am. I'll just walk for 10 minutes so I don't get all sweaty.

Since I come home early today I'm going to take the dogs for a walk as my "third" workout. I am buying a treadmill from my co-worker for $30. Not sure what it looks like but I don't think I can buy a cheaper treadmill. I mean at least for now, I wasn't going to buy one at all but I think I need one for those days where I just can't work out at work or go for a walk with the dogs.

So I am hoping that tomorrow I weigh in and I drop 2.4 pounds. I gave myself 35 days to lose 20 pounds which is basically 4 pounds a week. I lost 2 pounds over the weekend LAST weekend so I am hoping the same happens cause I'm behind! I need to loose 2.4 pounds by tomorrow! Otherwise the pressure is going to be on to loose more than 4 pounds the other weeks. I need to go to a calorie counter place because I am either not eating enough foods or indulding too much. We'll see....

That's it for today. I plan to get up semi early tomorrow and go for a long walk again with the dogs. Pray for me that I see 233 on that scale soon! I want to be OUT of the 230's already! God Bless.

0 comments: