4/14/2010

Day 5 of 35

The plan was to go home and walk the dogs. I was desperately looking forward to doing SOME sort of exercise. My husband called me when I was almost off work and asked me to stop by and grab some pork spare ribs. It's on my way home so I did. I got home, got the cooking going and changed into my sweats & Tshirt and was going to throw on my tennis shoes. My hubby was taking a shower when I got there and was calling me. I went into the bathroom and he was trying to shampoo Gabriel's hair but told me that his hand was killing him and didn't know why it was hurting so bad. He can't make a fist and the pain radiates to his back and arm if he moves a certain way. I just made him an appt for this morning. I've been worried about him lately. He was realllly tired the other day and he didn't know why. I was reading up on "arm" and "hand" pain on the internet and everything said "call your Dr. immediately as these are signs of a stroke" and now that I am putting 2 and 2 together I am getting more worried about him.

So, we were going to go to church and go soulwinning but by the time they got out of the shower and I was done cooking, it was 7:15pm and things start at 7pm so we just stuck it out at home. I didn't work out and we watched a movie. Alexis brought Cora in the house and she just laid on the couch between Sergio and Alexis....didn't look like she felt good. I could not hang watching the movie so I went to bed and later heard Sergio talking about Cora throwing up. She starting not to be able to hold her water and food down. I think she finally was starting to give up. Today, Serg called me and told me she died. I'm actually upset because I was REALLY hoping that she would live. Her symptoms just started on Sunday and it only took 3 days for her to die. Hate Parvo! It's so horrible.

So we are back to having our 2 dogs. Need to appreciate them and be good to them. They love us and are such babies.

On a lighter note, sheesh! I worked out at our work gym for the first time today. I did not come in early as I planned but tomorrow I come in early cause I want to leave early as scheduled and I am gonna REALLY try to be here early so I can get in my workout. Florence also wants to work out at lunch so I am gonna work out with her at lunch as well. I think working out will help my increasing appetite.I ate too many fruits and one too many tortillas. I overindulged on healthy foods too. Funny how that can happen. Today is the first day that I've felt like eating a Snickers. I think because of the stress of all this. Gonna go home and jog. I need it as a stress reliever. Weight this AM was not good. I was at 235.4 I think with 48% body fat. Not sure if my body is now fluctuating because I am off the hormone meds? Not really making a big deal out of it. My body and things are adjusting so I have to give it at least 3-4 more days. Throwing in the workouts will REALLY help.

I'm off to go home now. Till later. God Bless.

0 comments: