4/13/2010

Day 4 of 35

Post from 4/13/10
Ok so I am being lazy and just stating what "day" I am for my blog title for the day. I am usually in a hurry when writting on here. Even when I am on my lunch I'll start to work or do something else...anyway...so this will be a quick post. I am pretty busy at work and I feel like I have barely made a ding in my workload for the past week. I guess I can say I have not been as focused lately. I haven't really cared for working overtime although it would be nice because I have the work and I need the money.

I went home yesterday and didn't do anything because I went to my OB and he ended up taking out my IUD. He also took me off Provera which I am super scared about because that seemed to have helped with the crazy bleeding I was experiencing.

I felt hungry which I haven't felt in a while and I sorta had a headache. I started to take Metformin again because I felt that maybe since this has helped with my bleeding as well in the past and I'm off Provera it might regulate me a bit? Just a guess.

Weight this AM was 234.8 but my body fat went up to 48%. Not sure what's that all about?

That's it God Bless!

0 comments: