8/21/2008

The reality of it...

I weighed in this morning to a .2oz gain due to too many calorie intake. Not much of a gain but it helped me put my increasing snacking in check. I thought I could get away with tasting this and that. I caught myself a few times yesterday and made myself drink my shake and I was totally fine after that. It's getting to the point of drinking the shake. Last night as I sat to relax I was reflecting on what exactly I had taken in and it was not a whole lot but it was too much for me. I took a bite out of Alexis sandwich, I had one of Gabriel's pringles, I had a taste of peanut butter....ya know...so yeah no more.

I am dog sitting a gray pitt puppy for my husband's friend. Well...my kids are. I just can't get use to the thing. It's cute and all but jeez dogs are high maintenance. I guess I have enough things to do than to take on a dog. Surprisingly it's a good dog. My kids tired it out yesterday and by 9pm it was so ready to go to sleep. We left it in my kitchen and when I woke up this morning to clock in at 5am....there he was...my kitchen smelled like dog and I thought I was gonna puke. No dog for us right now.

I need to go get a root canal! I have been avoiding this for about 2 months and it's getting to the point where I have to just do it...it hurts...I've been taking penicilin on my own cause I know there's infection in there somewhere cause my back gum is swollen and once I started taking it, it went away but it still hurts and it's the same type of pain I had when I had my other root canal...I hate the dentist....hate it...hate it! So I have to tell my boss I'm gonna be out as of 10am today...appt is at 11am. Ugh.

Anyway, I guess that's it. Planning on going for a long long walk today. I guess that's where I am going to keep doing since I can't seem to get motivated to get my butt to the gym. AF is still here and in full force so maybe when that goes away I will get a spike in my energy levels. God Bless!

0 comments: