8/20/2008

Just blabbler

It's so funny when I am loosing weight how excited I am to come on here to report it. I guess that's just the way it is. I didn't expect to see a loss on the scale today because I think I had one too many fish fillets yesterday. Well...maybe it seemed like a lot. I cooked more of that fresh fish that my husband and Alexis caught the other day on the charter boat. It was Sculpin and some Bass and it was still really good. I've been feeling sorta dizzy, flighty and since AF is here full force I think my iron may be low so that's why I had some fish. It's so low in calories and great source of protein so I figured it'd be alright.

As of this morning I am down another pound on the dot. How weird is that? The scale read 232.6. So that makes this week's total 11 pounds and it's been 5 days I think. 3 more pounds and I'll be back where I left off in this liquid diet. I hope this weight keeps coming off!

Anyway, I need some coffee. I drove into work yesterday so I was up super early to drive out there and usually the next day I am very tired. My 3 year old is sick to top it all off and she's drama...she likes to make a bigger deal out of things so we'll see how everything plays out today. I've been thinking of taking a day off so I may do that sometime this week. We'll see... God bless!

0 comments: