8/19/2008

Feeling better

I feel much better today! I think I am coming off detox mode. How crazy is that? Junk food is like a drug! So scary! But like any other addict, I am sure I will have cravings and all. I just have to keep praying that I keep moving along.

I woke up this morning to a much less swollen belly and my wedding ring is starting to feel big. My fingers feel relatively skinny and my shoes are big! Funny. Little things like are victories to me!

Weight wise I am down to 233.6 which is a total loss of 10 pounds on the dot! My mini goal is to get down to 200 pounds. The weight chart above shows loss of 18.8 because when I first started to loose earlier this year...one good thing is I had 8.8 pounds I didn't gain. I guess it's good that I actually didn't get up to 255. I thought for sure I had. I felt the same at 243 that I did at 255 so I could not tell. Anyway...this year's total is 18.8 pounds but Thursday will mark DAY 7 of me re-starting and I think I'm off to a great start. 200 is not long away.

I did end up being crazy enough to go to the grocery store alone with my 2 smaller kids yesterday and it wasn't as bad. I just know I wanted to get outta there ASAP though. By the time I finished unpacking things at home I was sweating up a storm. I then had to cook dinner for MY family and another family from church. They had a baby and I was asked if I could cook them a dinner...2 adults 3 kids and take it to their home. I did and at the same time made my family dinner and all I did do was taste the guacamole (homemade so it was fine). On the drive back home, I took my kiddos to the part and parked on the other side of the park so I would have to walk to the swing set and then walk back. The kids had a blast and I got a little workout in.

My husband and Alexis came home from fishing with super fresh fish so I cooked some in some light olive oil and natural spices and squirted it with lime juice and it was DIVINE! I only have 2 small filets but THAT alone kept me full all evening long. I should of had a shake but I didn't feel like killing the yummy taste I had in my mouth.

The only thing that sucks is that I've had my period for 7 days and instead of it dying out, it's kicked in full gear! It did that on Saturday night and hasn't let up. I'm going to add a 2nd Metformin pill this afternoon to try and see if I can get my hormones to get regulated. Alright well things to do so must go for now. God is good!

0 comments: