8/18/2008

I can get no..satisfaction

I'm so ungrateful. I'm excited to weigh in in the mornings and even when I see a loss of over 1 pound I sorta shrug my shoulders and say "eh". I guess I feel like the great effort I am making to drop this weight should be rewarded with a 3 pound loss ~DAILY. Yeah...that's how my brain works. But I should really tell it that it won't loose 3 pounds unless I workout...yeah I am a little crazy in case you had not noticed. Kidding kidding...I'm being silly even though my back is killing me today. I moved to the couch last night because I could hear my neighbors kid crying for a LOOOONG time last night and all the way to my house. She must've been really sick cause she just cried and cried. I kept thinking it was my son and I even went to go check on him.

Well today my husband and Alexis went fishing on a charter boat. Not that I can afford that sort of thing but we didn't really take her anywhere this summer so she deserved to go somewhere fun like that ~without the kids~. After work I plan on taking off for a walk...although I really should go grocery shopping. I don't feel like torturing myself today though and going on a grocery shopping trip with a 3 year old and an almost terrible 2 year old. Plus I go to a grocery store where I pack my own groceries....not fun. I'll let my husband handle that :-)

Well even though it's super early in the morning my inbox at work does not care and has a bunch of unread goody e-mails for me to work on so I must peel myself away and get to work. Chat later. Have a great week.

Oh yeah...down to 234.8..so loss is 1.2 pounds yesterday. Almost 9 pound loss from my re-start date on Thursday. God Bless!

0 comments: