8/17/2008

food detox is the pitts

I hate the first days SOO bad! I woke up with a really bad headache and just body aches and pains. The first days off of food is not fun. Your mind plays so many tricks on you. I was at the festival yesterday and yes I did want to eat and I only had a total of 3 shakes yesterday which is not good but I had 2 apples and some fruit. This is the only way I was going to hold up so I did it the best possible way. I've lost a total of 7.6 pounds since thurs so I suppose that's good even though I know it's water weight...So weight as of today 236. Hope to be in the 220's by next Sunday. I'll have to really keep truckin' along. I just want the time to pass!

I stayed home from church today. I just feel like overall...crap. I am dehydrated so i have to keep drinking water but I also keep going to the bathroom so maybe I'm not?

Anyway...yes I just came on here to complain because talking to myself in my little ol' brain is gettin' to me. I think I'm going to try and take a nap...I'll have a shake when I wake up and maybe I'll feel better. Gonna stay home all day today I think...I don't feel like being out and about. Chat later! God Bless.

0 comments: