8/15/2008

Another go at it....

Wow it gets old coming on here to talk about how I'm going to start loosing weight....AGAIN...the weird thing is that it feels new everytime I start. Seems like I've never done it before and it's really really hard. I started on Thursday and I had discussions in my head about how this is a bad time with me having to work a booth for my co-worker at a festival...lots of food to be eaten at a festival! Then it's our church's 20 year anniverysary and there's going to be tacos and food to be eaten and let's not forget the weekend in general! Well...I didn't talk myself out of it and today is Day 2 of New Lifestyle diet....gonna try and shed these pounds. I weighed myself and it took my just as long to gain it than it took to loose it so i guess that's kind of a good thing. I didn't gain everything back overnight. Not sure what goes off in my head that causes me to derail so drastically and for so long but I am determined NOT to be fat ALL of my 30's like I was almost all of my 20's. I was a pretty decent weight in my 20's for a period there but I know I didn't have a good marriage and then when everything worked out I got pregnant...twice.

My son is going to be 2 years old and I still have not lost the weight I gained with him. So....I am going to try again. This time I am going to be STRICT in just doing liquid because that relationship with food is just not healthy. I can't seem to stick with healthy eating and not get off track. Plus I just want to loose the weight....I really do. I'm not healthy and that's #1 - I feel much better about myself these days despite being at the weight that I am now...which is 240 as of today. I weighed yesterday at 243.6...yikes I know. So water weight of almost 4 pounds. Hoping to be down 10 pounds within 7 days. If I incorportate the gym which I will start tomorrow I should be able to maintain that sort of a loss every week. I'm really serious too. I don't think I've been as serious about this amount of weight loss. It can be done...the only thing I worry about now...not worry about but think about is loose skin but that will be fine within a few months I think....

Alrighty well I have tons of work like always...just took a few minutes to come on here and rant about what I'm up to... God Bless.

0 comments: