7/14/2008

Life in general

My life has been very wacky lately. I don't like change which is why I haven't really done anything in the past few years to try and get ahead. I've always let the negative things keep me down. Usually it comes down to having limited funds but as of recently, I've been sort of really trying to ignore that huge fact. I mean....maybe God didn't want me to do things differently in times past?? I dunno but I've really been trying to get this little business idea off the ground. I've gotten my tax ID number to sell items in the state of CA. I went to an auction yesterday where I was able to buy 3 very large white marine style coolers that I desperately needed to be able to move forward with my venture. I also paid for and attended a Food Handlers class to get a certification for handling food. It was originally $190 for this certificate but I was able to find it on a Saturday AND in Spanish for $114. I'm not sure if I passed the exam and won't know for 3-4 weeks but I am about 95% certain that I passed it. It was extra hard because it was in Spanish. I am fluent in Spanish BUT some of the words they used very not in MY spanish vocabulary. We had 2 hours to take this test and when I opened it up the very first question was about 3 senteces long and I was petrified because I was not clear on what they were asking. I felt my blood pressure instantly creep up and I started sweating! I believe this is where I closed my eyes and said another little prayer...I proceeded THEN I noticed there was a right column and it was translated to ENGLISH!! That same question was ONE sentence long in English! The relief was overwhelming! I can't do ANYTHING if I don't get this certification and I need to get it ASAP so I could not afford to wait 3-4 weeks to be notified that I flunked it THEN reschedule it and wait another 3-4 weeks to get the certification.....geez now I'm really praying I passed it! I am pretty sure I did like I said. I was the first one to finish.

Anyway, this is the stage that I am at in my life as of today. Last week I knew it was going to be too stressfull and didn't start my liquid diet. My mind is not right in that area and I know I need to get it right but I have too many things going on up in my little brain. Strategizing on my next step...which I think for now will be gathering more necessary supplies. God Bless.

0 comments: