8/22/2008

Friday update

Last night was drama with my sister in law. My husband has a second boat sitting in her backyard and she's been bugging him to get it out all summer. I told him to just get rid of it but he wanted to keep it for spare parts for our other boat. Anyway...she's been in a horrible mood all week...I know this because she lives next door and I can hear her cursing her kids out for what seems like forever. Finally, the other day my other neighbor, which has small kids came out and told her to tone it down. Yesterday she decided it was my husbands turn. He always looses his temper with her but he didn't yesterday. If anything he embarrased her in front of her company because he mostly ignored her. So I was proud of him for that :-)

She's been living at that house for 5-6 years and since we fixed up our yard, palm trees, pretty flowers, lawn lights and a really nice patio set, she wants to do the same....apparantly. I don't think it will happen but I guess I should not say that. I just want to smack her sometimes. She's a meanie. LOL.

Ok now that I got that off my chest....the purpose of this post is to report my weakling of a loss...I am down to 232. I gained the .2oz yesterday so really I lost almost 1 pound in two days. That averages to almost half a pound a day which I guess is not bad. If I was to keep that loss up though I would only loose about 3.5 pounds a week and I'm not really digging that so I REALLY need to get my butt in gear and workout! I vow to start this weekend! It's been officially 7 days and total loss is 11.6 pounds. 32 Pounds to go till I reach my 200 pounds goal! God Bless.

0 comments: