8/23/2008

Organization and the weight

My desk is in desperate need of re-organization and I think I'm going to tackle that today. It's like everyones dumping ground and for the last couple of weeks I've been lightly cleaning it off but it's my working space and I REALLY need to have it nice and spiffy.

The puppy is STILL here. Every morning I get up and take it out, every morning I get up and mop my floor with bleach 3-4 times because it stays in the kitchen overnight. Although it is potty trained (apparantly) I still feel icky. I am convinced I am not ready for a pet and neither is my daughter. I just told her to go outside to pick up it's belongings from the one corner he uses to go to the bathroom and she was like "oh...yeah..again..."..and it's only been 3 days. I can't image what issues we would have 3-4 months down the road.

Yesterday I really tried to stay on track. I made hot wings for my family for dinner with rice and I ate two of them and made myself a romaine lettuce salad with some low cal dressing. It was pretty good and it seems like really staying on track paid off. I am down another 1.2 pounds as of this morning. Today is day 9 and I'm down to 230.8..almost in the 220's! I just had a shake for breakfast and a banana. My stomach felt totally empty and being that I just made my family, bacon, eggs and biscuits & gravy I felt like I should have something to satisfy me a bit more this morning.

I have a long day ahead of me. I feel totally lazy though! My husband is working today so I will most likely take my kids to the park and go for a long walk. God Bless!

0 comments: