8/24/2008

Sick

Well I had a rough night last night. I could not sleep cause I keep hearing someone sneezing like REALLY loud. You know those people that actually SAY the word "ACHOOOOOO" when they sneeze? Yeah...and...a feverish 2 year old craweled into my bed and moaned in my ear for hours...then he started being playful and was poking my eyes and would laugh...I woke up with a sore throat and just overall I feel sick. Everyone seems to be getting sick!! Not sure what's up with that.

I stayed home from church today to care for my daughter which is recovering from her cold. I folded a few loads of laundry and also managened to vacuum and feed the kids and my family before they headed off to church.

I weighed myself and was shocked to see a 2.2 pound loss from yesterday. This is the first time in a LOOONG time that I loose weight over a weekend. I walked to the park, did laundry, and we went fishing in the evening and I walked some more. I guess moving my body constantly may have helped. I also drank tons of water yesterday.

I feel really icky though today and I had 4 chicken wings for lunch. My stomach is SOOO empty! Let's just say that I was sick to my stomach yesterday. The Metformin causes diarrhea when it's increased in dosage. I needed to increase it because my hair just kept falling off! That's a big sign to me that I'm not taking enough of it.

So I'm happy about my loss so far. I'm back to where I left off (minus one pound) a few months ago and it's only been a little over a week since I re-started. I can't wait to be into the 210's next week hopefully! Well my kids are ready for lunch so I gotta go. God Bless.

0 comments: