6/02/2008

Day 1 of 59

I haven't weighed and I wish I would of now because I today is the start of my "scheduled" workouts with Leah. She read somewhere that we should schedule workouts and keep them like we do our appointments. So I made a commitment with her to work out for 6 weeks, Mon, Wed and Saturday. I am going to try REALLY hard to workout in between those days even if it's just for 20 minutes. This is the schedule:

Monday -Meet @ the beach at 7pm to walk and go up and down the beach killer stairs.
Tuesday - Walk 20 minutes
Wednesday - Signal Hill Walk
Thurs - Walk 20 minutes
Friday - Do Jillian Michael workout
Saturday - Meet @ beach at 6:30am - walk/stairs.

So that's the plan. I'm doing all day shakes today and tomorrow then all days this week will be shakes and L&G for dinner.

I really want to see new numbers on that scale soon and with these workouts and sticking to my shakes I know it can be done. Till later God Bless!

0 comments: