6/03/2008

Day 1 of 58

Hi! I stuck to walking with Leah last night although she switched it up on me and we ended up in Signal Hill. I took my son with me in the jogging stroller and he fell asleep so it was fine. We talked and got out some emotions. Work was super super stressfull on me yesterday. One gal making things hard. I stress on this person because I get along with everyone and if there is strife somewhere it my life it streses me out. Anyway, I took a nap yesterday after work to get some relief. I was not in good shape at all. I just feel attacked and I asked God for His protection. Once I handed my problem over to Him fully I got that instant relief in the pit of my stomach and from the heavyness in my heart. I could actually feel the relief! Merciful He is.

I'm working on trying to get my blood pressure down. I need to help my poor little heart out. Drinking lots of water and just sticking to what I know is good for me! No weight loss to report. In fact I have a gain but that's the least of my worries. The weight will come off. Priorities.

My kids are well and growing. Alani is becoming a little diva. She likes to dress is "beautiful dresses" as she says. She always tells me I look beautiful. What more can you ask for? My son and the million kisses he gives me a day and Alexis just loves me loving on her. I'm not a hugger but I try hard to be. God and my family wants love and more love from me so this is why I need to be happy, relaxed and at peace with my surroundings and the people surrounding me. Yes even the people at work ;-) God bless.

0 comments: