6/09/2008

Day 1 of 52

Oh Jeez today is really really Day 1 for me. I have been so off track! I so totally did not want to be discouraged this morning so I didn't weigh in what the damage has been from eating badly for a whole week! I got into one of my depressed-weird moods for some reason. I have to come up with a lot of money for lots of different things (Alexis and Alani's school registration being one of them), car registration is due next month for both my Envoy and my van....and a few other MAJOR commitments. But can't really stress on that...I need to focus and stop using that as an excuse to eat brownies and ice cream ;-)

So I say "I'm back up and running"! I will weigh in tomorrow and post the results. Basically I know I'm going to have to loose what I gained which is a huge bummer! Totally expected of me though. I sabotage myself when I see a nice much lower number on the scale.

I am so sore today! I detailed our Envoy yesterday. It needed it BAD! I don't know how many times my kids spilled juice, got crackers all over the place and finally the killer was spilled milk. OKAY....THAT does not smell good! I vaccumed it (which took me like seriously an hour), then wiped down all the doors and dash, the stick shift ma-bobber was so grosse. Alexis washed the floor mats and she said those were filthy. Then I sprayed Spray & Wash on the carpet stains and while that soaked I washed it. We all stayed home from church, well except for my hubby. He drove up and gave me this look like "what is going on"? He saw all the spray bottles of cleaning stuff. The end products is a REALLY clean truck. Now I can drive it. Nobody really does.

So we stayed home from church because my kids are all sick. Gabriel is like a little exorcist. He ate well last night but he was playing with Alani, fell and hit himself pretty hard so the crying made his nose run, then the coughing started and well...let's just say his stomach was empty by the time he was done.

We watched The Debaters after I gave him a bath and put him and Alani to bed. It was pretty good. One of those 'feel-good' kinda movies but with things that bother you. Well I have reports due today and just lots of things to do at work so here's to a great week! God Bless!

0 comments: