6/10/2008

Day 1 of 51

*Grosse Post*
Yesterday as I was typing my blog post I felt a little nauseaus but nothing significant. After I posted I worked for another hour or so before making some coffee and while I was making it I started to feel it more. I sat back down at my desk and suddenly had the urge to puke! I went but since my stomach was empty nothing came out. Well, within an hour I was throwing up like every 30 minutes. I started getting warmer and warmer. I laid on my couch on my lunch break and I could feel myself getting worse. Alani was sick too so I kept her home with me. I don't need an outbreak at my babysitters house. She was just laying on the floor all day..... I cut up some fruit for her for lunch and within 5 minutes of her eating it, she ran to the bathroom. I couldn't even keep water down! I am SO dehydrated right now you don't even know.

Anyway, I signed off work 1/2 early. I just could not take it anywmore. My head was pounding, I got a muscle spasm on my left shoulder/neck area from getting so stiff when I was getting sick, it's not been fun.

So all I have been able to keep down is some chicken broth and pretzels (very little chicken broth). I went to bed right after I ate them so I wouldn't get sick. I was up most of the night tossing and turning. I was sweating like crazy and my temperature went up to almost 102. Not too too bad. I am feeling a tad better but still very queasy, migraine headache and the spasm is still there. I took an ibuprofen 600mg right now hoping it will help. Breakfast of champions, pretzels, water and an ibuprofen!

Well...I'm off, I'm only going to work 4 hours today. If I don't improve today I'm going to the dr. God Bless.

0 comments: