6/11/2008

Day 1 of 50

Today is Wednesday right? I'm totally off. I feel better today but I'm just barely getting my strength back. The really weird thing is my chest area, like chest bones, they hurt! They are so sore. It hurts to take a deep breath. I know it has to do with the violent throwing up and all that but jeez. I guess I was a little rusty on throwing up since the last time I think I threw up was when I was pregnant with Gabriel. He's going to be 2 in September. So other than the chest pains and muscle spasms (I got one on the other side as well) I am feeling better. No throwing up for the past 12 hours or so. My fever is down but still there....definitely food poisoning. Since I am feeling better I'm not going to the Dr today....unless things take a turn. That happened yesterday after I got off work. I got some more sleep and when I woke up I was hungry so I ate...BIG BIG mistake. I felt frustrated and tired and sick...by the evening though I was better again. So I'm taking it easy. I feel really weird, really really tired. I'm working today at home cause I have more than one crisis with several of my accounts. I should take the day off again so I can just be in bed. Believe me, I thought about taking my laptop into my bed but I would probably fall asleep. I even got dressed this morning, shoes and all so I could feel more professional. Yes I think I'm going crazy too. Till later. God Bless!

0 comments: