6/16/2008

Day 1 of 45

Hi! I'm baaack... I feel so much better and I can't believe how sick I was! So now that I am better I can start my liquid again...I'm looking forward to it..and within 2 days I will begin going to the gym...I need to feel lighter so I need to drop this water weight. I'm going to weigh myself in a sec. I am going to TRY super hard to do strictly shakes until we go camping on the 29th. We're going to camping from the 29th to like the 2nd or 3rd...which reminds me...I need to submit a time off form.

I was just thinking...OK I'm gonna end up cheating while I'm there but I can eat so healthy while I'm there. Just try and stay away from chips and junk. I can cut up fruit every morning so I have it handy to snack on while everyone else hits the chips.We're going to grill everything so I should be ok! Planning is the key. So we'll see. I really want to order more New Lifestyle stuff but I'm not letting myself until I finish what I have and loose more weight! I feel like I'm starting to look pudgy again. Not that I was thin before but I started to feel better...anyway, today is Monday and "the massive report from you know where" is due today.

0 comments: