5/05/2008

Day 1 of 87

Geez I can't believe the 80's are rolling around. I didn't even dare weigh myself today. I ate badly last night and I'm too chicken to face the evil scales. This is going to be a good week for me, I've steered away from working out from dumb reasons and I'm determined to get back on track. Being tired all the time is just not cool. I went grocery shopping last night and today I am going to cook and cook some more. I want to be able to walk out the door for my workouts without skipping out on something else (like making dinner). My family is low carbing it so I have had to really plan out their meals for the week.

I will probably weight tomorrow, I guess depending on how chicken I am. It's probably going to take me till Tuesday or even Wednesday to see my weight back to where it was on Friday. We'll see.

Our church banquet was excellent. Alexis was able to come and we all took a picture together. I'll have to scan it and post it. I look F A T in the pic. Funny I thought I looked thinner and then I see the picture and was like YUK! It's always like that isn't it?? I can imagine what I would of looked like if I had 15 more pounds on me. Anyway, I should not be so negative. Everyone had a great time and everyone was very generous with their giving. God really worked on everyone's heart I can tell you that!! The total raised for the building was over $800,000 and there is no one really that I can say is wealthy at our church. Most of these people are really sacrificing.

Alrighty well I am really busy (still) so I need to get back to work. Chat later. God Bless!

0 comments: