5/07/2008

Day 1 of 85

I was supposed to go into work today but I was sleep deprived from the night before and there was just no way I was going to get up at 3am and get on the road by 4am. There was like not even a 1% chance. Not to mention gas prices. I have plenty of things I've been jamming along on this morning.

I had a full eating day yesterday. Very healthy but no shakes involved. I knew I was tired and I didn't want to fall off the wagon with my eating so I just ate, but I ate healthy. I had 2 small burritos made from La tortilla factory tortillas. I scrambled two eggs and grilled them in Pam. I added salsa and drank my coffee. I had one burrito on the way to work and the other one like 2 hours later. Then I had a Subway sandwich for lunch. I actually ordered a footlong and ate half of it. The "bad" was that I ate the other half on the way home. I was falling asleep driving I had to..LOL. I got to Alexis school to pick her 25 minutes early so I took a mini nap while I waited. I still wanted to sleep when I got home but I didn't want to totally knock out which is what was going to happen.

We went to Trader Joe's to grab some Bell Pepper mix because it's only 1.29 and it has red, yellow and green sliced (frozen) bellpeppers that we like to add to egg scrambles. I made my hubby a ham, cheese and bell pepper omelet this morning. MMM. I need to drink a shake in a minute...getting hungry. I also bought some blue chips, chunky salsa (which is low fat of course and has no salt added to it) and hummus. I was totally snacking on stuff while I put things away. Alexis loves hummus now so we ate like 5 or 6 chips with the hummus dip. Then I had a couple of the pretzels filled with peanut butter I got for my son. He loves salty/sweet stuff. You can have 11 of those pretzel things for only 14 carbs and 8 grams of protein. I had like 3 of those. I had a very light dinner that I made in addition to 3 other dinners I have vaccum packed in the fridge and freezer. I am making a mexican soup today that is super easy to make and involves a pack of coleslaw mix (has shredded cabbage, carrots and broccoli). Should be good.

Weight update. I got on the scale (not wanting to because of the snacking) but I was down another pound! I'm now at 236 which I really haven't seen for a while. SO I was pleasantly surprised. Now I have to watch myself for tomorrow's weigh in. Ok gotta go. God Bless.

0 comments: