5/08/2008

Day 1 of 84

I don't have much to say today except that I am doing an all day shakes day and a L&G for dinner OR lunch. I weighed in today and there was only a .5% drop in my BMI, weight stayed the same at 236 which I am pleased about because I sort of did the snacking thing AGAIN but on healthy stuff. I know I can easily overdo it, even on healthy stuff. I was not bad but still. I rather see that scale go down so that's what I am going to aim for today. We have church tonight so I am going to try working out at home today. I got Jillian's workout DVD from Blockbuster so I am going to check it out. Hopefully I can keep up.

Well I hope you have a great day. Chat later. God Bless.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog, check out mine...great faith it really helps a person through things like this. :) check out mine