5/09/2008

Day 1 of 83

I've finally increased my Metformin to 1500mg. I haven't had the guts to do it because you basically get the symptoms of morning sickness and you also get the runs. Ew. I know. I've known that my dosage was not enough and I thought, why keep taking it if it's not helping me 100%? So..I just went for it. I take a 500mg pill in the morning and 2 in the evening. I felt so sick later in the afternoon though. Like just blah. Work is super stressfull right now. I just have lots of work and not enough time. I didn't even take a lunch break yesterday.

So another short post because I really have to get going. Need coffee too! I had not had any because I wanted to weigh myself and guess what? Some good news! I am down another pound to 235! I am so happy to be coming into unchartered territory and the good news is that I do snack on healthy things throughout the day so I totally do not feel deprived. Down 17.4 pounds...PRAISE GOD!!

I made a new soup from the "15~Minute Low Carb Recipes" book by Dana Carpenter and it was really really good. In fact, even though the tomatoes and green chiles I put in it were a bit spicy, my 3 year old LOVED it. It was so funny cause she would take a bite and say "MMM" but would yell "Mom why did you put hot and spicy in it"??!! She would say this in an angry tone over and over again everytime she took a bite. It was hilarious. Next time I will have to find less spicy canned tomatoes so she can thouroughly enjoy it. My son liked it too but he couldn't take it. He would scream when he took a bite and clean his tongue off.. LOL... I'm so bad. I thought it was funny. Ok well gotta go...looking forward to the weekend finally!! God Bless!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! You are doing so well! Praise God is right!!!

I've been so busy with the new job that I haven't had time to post much- but I'm still here lurking.

Anyway, keep up the good work!