5/12/2008

Day 1 of 80

Oh man what a weekend! Nothing out of the ordinary but just busy. Me and my husband ate Quiznos last night (the bus kids performed and we all the workers throw them a party afterwards and buy them dinner) so insted of getting them pizza we got them Quiznos but I think we *might of got food poisoning! My husband was up hugging the toilet last night and I've been doing that this morning. I dunno, it's weird! I woke up with a major migraine too and so did he. He took my kids to the babysitter and my daughter to school but he was scared to leave the house. He's coming back home after he's done so we'll see if he feels any better. I feel a tad better but still. I told him, that's what we get for cheating.

On Saturday morning I weighed in and was down to 234.8 so I am hoping I will be relatively close to that when I weigh tomorrow. I can't wait to be in the 220's! That will be a huge for me....I know once I get into the 220 I'll want to be in the 210's but one step at a time...

Once I am off for the day I will need to scrub my house down. I didn't do anything this weekend and you can totally tell.

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I had a super great one and I felt so appreciated. My husband bought me a Coach purse...which scares me cause I know that they are not cheap! I used it yesterday and I told him I didn't want to put it down anywhere because I felt like I was going to mess it up. By mid afternoon I was yelling at him and told him it was too much responsibility to "take care" of it!! The most I pay for my purses is usually like $20-$30. He didn't want to tell me how much he paid for it so I went online (I just had to know) and the stinkin' thing is like $450!!!! I am really praying he didn't pay that much because I am SO cheap, and I'm going to resent that purse if he did!

Anyway, gotta get back to work. Til later. God Bless!

0 comments: