5/13/2008

Day 1 of 79

Gosh I really really struggled this morning to stay on plan. I know it's all those leftover carb cravings from bread. I didn't weigh today because it was a little weird morning. We went to a bon fire last night with another family from our church. It was really nice. The kids had a good time but I am tired. We didn't go to bed til really late. I got up to work and I drank my coffee and REALLY REALLY wanted to eat cereal. Not sure why. I'm not really a cereal person. I know I was waiting too long to eat breakfast so I just made myself fight the cravings and drank my shake.

I'm finally catching up a bit more at work. I worked an hour of overtime with the OK from my boss and once the time came to sign off...I was off! Not like I usually do. I probably work like 10 hours a day (2 unpaid by choice). One of my accounts is California and they are so so busy all the time. I just off loaded my South Carolina accounts which has helped TREMENSOUSLY. They are also very busy and I spoiled them rotten so they are a bit demanding.

This morning I threw on a pair of bermuda shorts I bought a while ago but were a bit on the tight side. Today they are loose on my legs and waist. I was pretty shocked and happy because they are SOOO comfy! I'm supposed to hang out with my husband later today which will be nice. I'm going to clean my house a bit more during my lunch break (since all I will be doing is driking my shake) and we should be able to spend some quality time together.

Well nothing insteresting really to talk about so I will see ya later. God Bless!

0 comments: