5/14/2008

Day 1 of 78

Today has been full of revelations for me. It's hard to describe how this all came to me, I know it's from God because it's all stuff that I don't like to "hear". I haven't been the best Christian, wife, mom and person overall. My walk with God has got to improve. I haven't been spending ANY time with God. I've been too involved in my own head. I asked God for help. I just get myself locked in a box and don't care what's going on around me. I'm not upset, sad or angry, I'm actually elated that I sincerely asked God for help and He's extenting His hand out to me even though I have been so unfaithful (like He woulnd't).I just felt like I ask and ask and ask and after a while He wasn't going to respond. You know??

I kinda see this as a spanking (it sounds funny I know) but I do. I'm like at the stage where I am over being hurt by the spanking and now realize that it was for my own good. I just think who would I have gone to if I did not have Him? All I need to really say is I feel so blessed.....I AM so blessed.


Weight related: I'm going back to stricly shakes for at least a week. No L&G. I just can't handle that. My willpower has slowly been dwindling. I don't gain when I cheat so I continue to push my limits. It's done a number on my stomach and my energy levels. Food is outta sight for me right now (eating wise, I still have to prepare food for my family) so I can focus on many other things. I feel good about this. Actually......I feel like a new me. God Bless.

Luke 13:23-25

Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them, "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you,'I do not know you, where you are from,'

0 comments: