5/15/2008

Day 1 of 77

I finally weighed in and I am at 234.8! Relief. I had not gained but a pound or two of water in the past so last night I started to worry. I re-read my post, felt like I was being a bit braggy about not gaining. I wasn't, it's a relief but I'm not bragging by far! My belly and fat legs tell me I have nothing to brag about as of yet! LOL.

I'm looking forward to being in new weight territory. I asked my husband "do you think it's too much to ask if my goal is to loose 10 pounds this week"? He said "Absolutely not". I felt even more confident that I could do this. If I really set my mind to it, stick to my shakes 100% this week and throw in some workouts, I CAN be 224.8 next week! Is that crazy or what!!!???

One thing that has been going through my mind is a line from the skit I worked with the bus kids on memorizing for their performance this past Sunday...."I am what I am becoming". I mean the skit is like 2 pages long and that's what stuck in my mind.

Today I am excited about actually trying the New Lifestlye Diet Sloppy Joe. It sounded disgusting and looked pretty nasty in the package. How good can it actually be right? Well, let me tell you...........I took someone's recommendations on the Liquid Diet Forum and cooked it on the stovetop instead of in the microwave..it is SOOO SOOO SOOOO good. I'm not kidding. It's such a wonderful break from the shakes and it's almost as low in calories and everything else as the shakes. I have to admit, yesterday work drained me. I came home with a toothache, tired, cranky (but trying hard not to be). I seriously did not want to cook but decided on what to make until Alexis BEGGED me to let her cook something. She made these.... (this is a sample pic but they looked pretty much like this). Quesadillas with low carb tortillas, jalapenos, grilled chicken (she made it and it looked very moist) and a bunch of other yummy things.



My sister in law came over later in the afternoon asking me to put some tires and stuff on Ebay for her....ugh..I don't even want to put my stuff on there. I'm making my hubby do it though. I really don't have the time. My husband ran off to school and after my sis-in law left, my kids watched the Bee movie with what's his name...Seinfeld? I haven't even seen it. I took that opportunity to escape to my room to read my bible and pray about a few things. After I was done, I put my head back to "rest my eyes" and totally knocked out! My husband woke me up and asked me if I was ok. I had been asleep for at least 2 hours. My unfinished shake was sitting next to me and he was trying to make me drink it but I refused and crawled under the covers.

Alright well I need to work for another 1/2 hour or so then I am off to the store to stock up on some low carb stuff for the fam. GOD BLESS!

0 comments: