5/16/2008

Day 1 of 76

Day 1 of 77 was a good one! I woke up feeling a bit thinner today. My wedding ring turns and turns on my finger and when I am super cold it actually falls off my finger!! Pretty soon I'm going to get to the point where I have to wrap a bandaid around the band in the back to keep it in place. Good problem! I actually need to get an actual ring size adjuster so I don't look totally ghetto :-) I'll look for one on Ebay.

I decided to not wait and weigh in early this morning so I don't start drinking things like water and coffee. Guess what? I am down to 233!! I am SO happy and I'm glad that God gave me the strength to get through these days where I am sticking to my shakes and New Lifestyle products.

I need to start taking my vitamins today again. I felt really dizzy before bed last night. I think I was just really tired. It was 11pm and I get up early to work so I'm sure that had something to do with it. It was also hot, and I was on my feet for a few hours. I decided to make more meals ahead of time and use my Food Saver thing to preserve the food. I made my ground turkey Pita mix with black beans a little bit of corn and some other yummy things. We stuff this mixture in the Western Bagel Alternative Pita which has less than 15 carbs per pita! Then I made Steak Fajita mixture as well for lunches and use the Low carb tortillas to eat them as "Fajita Tacos". I made my little ones some Spanish Rice and mexican soup because they don't always like to eat the low carb stuff I make for Serg and Alexis.

I'm a happier camper today. I've been spending more time with the Lord, I've been sticking to my Liquid Diet and I'm seeing the results. Now I need to work on sticking to it! God Bless!

0 comments: