5/20/2008

Day 1 of 72

I'm trying to stay positive. I don't like feeling down but I do. I just keep thinking of all my blessings....like I say all the time. I don't have much time to post today. I came in to work today again because of our weekly meeting and I have to meet with each member of our team and try and squeeze in a separate meeting within out department to discuss many issues we are having.

Weight wise. Weight is back down to 233 with a 1% loss in body fat which is nice. I feel like I am retaining tons of water. My fingers feel like sausages comparared to what they've felt like in the past few weeks. I am totally dehydrated too so I brought a huge water jug to work to drink water out of. I'm going to go for a walk later today to clear my head.

We went to a Dodger Game last night and it was ok. I took my kids and my son was of course was a little pain in the butt. We have tickets to Wednesday game as well but we're going to try and get a babysitter for him. If not I'm not going. I'll tell my hubby to invite some of the guys and they can enjoy the game. Alrighty well till later. God Bless!

0 comments: