5/22/2008

Day 1 of 70

We went to another Dodger game last night but this time my little man stayed home. We saw a couple there with about a 18 month old and she was screaming her head off. When I took my my son to the last game, he wasn't that bad but he was crying. I was making him stay on my lap and he didn't like that very much. It's hard taking small kids to those types of events, even if it is loud. They want to run and be free..LOL.

Man I have been such a witch in the evenings. I really need to try and be more mellow. I just freak out at the smallest things and then everybody's mad at me (yes including my little ones). I mean I don't go crazy (like yelling and crying and all that) but I guess I can be mean and not very like-able. I can't wait for AF to go away. I've been so moody. I've had a headache for 2 days too and I hate to keep taking exedrin but I'm going to have to cave in today and take some. My hands are swollen today too and I'm not sure why. I had Subway for dinner which is probably why I'm only down to 232.6. OH and the other day I had a burrito for lunch with chips and salsa because I was "stressed" at work. I'm so tired of making excuses for myself. I guess I should be happy that I even lost almost 1/2 a pound today. I broke into the 232's and that's great but I wanted to be 224.8 by today and here I am 7 pounds too heavy for that goal. So...I know what I need to do. I'm just letting stress take over me. I seriously need to make it my goal to go to bed at like 8pm. The evenings are my absolute weakness. Once 5pm starts rolling around, I start to struggle. I'm not eating anything during the day BUT New Lifestyle shakes and foods.

I'm going to San Jose this weekend to see my family. You know what that means...struggle struggle struggle. That's life for me though. We're staying in a really nice hotel though because my hubby is supposed to sit and talk with my brother which I am so happy about. I'm going to have to spend these few days in prayer about that whole situation and pray that the Lord show my brother that drugs will keep leading him in the way of distruction. Pray for us please?!

Till later God Bless!

0 comments: