5/27/2008

Day 1 of 65

Suddenly I feel like my time to drop this weight is totally dwindling! AHHH! I have 65 days to loose 60 pounds. Is that right? Well I am down to 229.4 so I've broken into the 220's! So far I'm down 23 pounds. I was SHOCKED to see that number and I'm busting out my jogger today and everyday this week to start a jogging program. It's that Couch to 5K thing that lots of people are raving about. I'm sure I can do it. Sounds very do-able. I was going to order more products from New Lifestyle BUT I need to finish the Vanilla and Strawberry because they are not my very favorite but they are not bad. I just natually flock to chocolate and mocha shakes. I do love the sloppy joe so I might order a box of those.

I'm taking a vacation day today. I need it. I'm so tired. We had a good time in San Jose but I feel like there's just not enough time for me to spend with each of my siblings and mom and dad. When I'm there, I talk to my mom for 20 minutes, then I run off and talk to my sister Nancy for 20 minutes then I go talk to my sister Lorena for 20 minutes. I think I might've spend too much time with Nancy and not enough with Lorena so I'm going to try and call her a few times this week just to talk. My husband had a talk with my brother and he confessed to what was going on with him. He's been trying to get better for two weeks on his own. He knows we went out there to specifically talk to him and that touched him. He knows we love him and that we're worried about him. I'm going to try staying in touch with him as well in between my visits.

Well I need to unpack and clean up my house a bit. I have painful gas, like in my upper back and it's killing me! I need to take more gas X to try and get rid of it. Anyway, till later. God Bless!

0 comments: