4/02/2008

Finally a REAL day 1!

Today is day 1 of my new Lifestlye Diet. I haven't yet had anything to eat but I will soon. I have to wean myself off of caffeine but for now I am having my cup of coffee. I was not able to attend the Optifast meeting that I really wanted to go to but I ended up having my kids with me. The plan was that my husband was going to take them with him to church but plans changed. I took them out to eat Korean food because that just sounded like a good dinner. It was expensive but good.

My son woke up throwing up today though and with a high fever at that. Last week it was my 3 year old. So I have to make sure I take my blood pressure meds today cause he'll be home and I have tons and tons of work to do. I am sure he'll be laid back though because he's sick. We'll see.

So my official start weight is 252.4. I seriously felt like I had gained weight...I was leaning towards being about 260. Anyway, I have to work so till later. God Bless.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I'm praying for you, dear sister!!!