4/03/2008

Day 1 of 119

Wondering about the title? Another Day 1...did I cheat already? No! The liquid diet dicussion board has been a great help...great suggestions to keep me motivated. The first thing I picked up was looking at each day as Day 1 because every single day will be challenging on ANY diet. Instead of saying Day 2 of 120 you count backways. Yesterday was Day 1 of 120 today is Day 1 of 119. I like that. I'm down 2.2 pounds today. I am sure 10 pounds of my weight will come off easy since it's water weight.

Someone posted getting off track and not being able to get back on and one of the site monitors said this "many people that start down the road come to the sudden realization that it takes discipline and hard work to succeed. But, once they discover this, they are already 1-2 weeks into the program and past the hard part. So, they may as well keep going. Unfortunately, you are starting again from the ground floor and have to make it through that first difficult week....And, it is because of this knowledge that you are holding back. I would go so far as to say that you understand how hard it can be in the beginning and are simply afraid to go through it. But, to succeed, you are going to need to get through this part and get back to the point where you can do the program on auto pilot and experience all that is ahead of you."

I can relate to what he's saying because I KNOW how it is the first week and he's right, I have refused to FINISH the first week because it IS very hard. What he said there will help keep me on track. It will help me NOT cheat because starting over IS so hard and I don't want to be back where I am right at this minute. The first week. Once I get through this week it will be smoother sailing! I'm in rough water right now, trying not to let my boat sink, but even if it does, I'm a good swimmer, I have my life jacket on for back up and I don't plan on drowning! God Bless!

0 comments: