4/01/2008

D Day tomorrow!

I am SO stinken excited! Today is the Optifast meeting BUT I am just going for the thrills. I actually signed up online for the New Lifestyle diet. The dude from Optifast called me to confirm today's appt and said "if you decide to join it will be $95 sign up fee". So I thought...so my first month on Optifast will really be closer to $500 then $400 every 4 weeks from there. I knew it was going to be expensive but I was still going to do it no matter what. I decided that this liquid diet (with occasional lean and green meal) was something that was for me! Anyway, I shifted away from many diet forums because when anyone mentioned "liquid diet" they were immediately attacked! So I googled Liquid diet forum and ran accross many liquid dieters that I knew I was going to be able to relate to and turn to for support. Soon I started to see people on Optifast getting support on this forum and I thought, so it doesn't appear that the support you are supposed to get at the meetings is enough. I started to see that many of these people were on Medifast but most were on New Lifestyle. I went to their website and discovered MUCH lower prices and comments about how their shakes, soups and bars tastes so mch better and were a lot more satisfying.

On Friday I decided to order the products and I am supposed to get my shipment today for a start date of tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the beginning on a new lean ME and I can't tell you how excited I am. I know it will be difficult the first few days especially since I have been such a big eater lately. I can't wait to see the shape of my face again and my belly go down significantly. Right now I have the belly of a 6 months old pregnant person. For real.

Anyway, I just wanted to show you how I am bursting at the seams with excitement (excuse the pun)..LOL..Just for fun I am going to be posting lots of pics. The first pics I will post will be once I earn my first GOLD STAR with New Lifestlye which will be when I loose 21.25 pounds. From there on I will post pics at every 10 pound loss. Pray for me please! God Bless.

0 comments: