4/24/2008

Day 1 of 98

I just woke up now to weigh myself :-) I've been really working my butt off these past few days and I was determined to loose something! I was down to 237.8...some weight but not much. This is the lowest weight I've been so far so I have to maintain that AT the very least while I'm gone. I packed some workout clothes and my Nike Trainers.

Well I got up early so I can die my hair. I have TONS of gray hair. I've been getting gray hair since I was 19. Then I'm off to get a haircut (finally). My hair is down to my waist and my hair is curly so when I straighten it it's going to look even longer but stringy because the ends are so dry. Finally gonna get a stinkin' pedicure and probably an eye brow way too! I'm going to be driving out to the conference and there's going to be 7 of us in my van. We're having a pajama party in someone's room for all the RU ladies. This is the first year for many of them and this will be our way of having a little girly fun~

Ok gotta go...I have to pack my shakes and shaker as well. Have a great weekend! God Bless!

0 comments: