4/29/2008

Day 1 of 93

I didn't mention that I did get a haircut before I left on Thursday. My hair feels SO much better. My hair was longer than I thought. The gal cut 6 inches off my hair but it was still too long so I asked her to cut another 4 inches off of it and throw in a few layers and she was like 'Ooookkkk'...like..you're asking for it type of thing. In the end she was like "you're right, it looks so much better". I got home styled it a bit and was happy. It's still past my shoulders which is why I mentioned it being longer than I thought.

My husband drove me to work today..he's going to do kind of a major plumbing job for one of my co-workers and he lives out here. I took the kids to my babysitters really early today. I have to leave work at 11am though because I have to go to court for ticket. I thought I would be able to extend it but I could not for some reason. I need to be there at 1:30 so leaving my work at 11 will barely be enough time.

No weigh in today because of my hectic schedule this morning but for sure tomorrow. I had a good shakes day yesterday and we went swimming yesterday at my gym with the kids because it was so stinken hot. Anyway, I have to get lots of work done in the next few hours so till later. God Bless!

0 comments: