4/30/2008

Day 1 of 92...

Gosh I am still so tired. I am incredibly busy at work. It's like request after request for some sort of statistic report...sheesh. I've been a bit irritated by this but I am in the comfort of my own home so I need to just shush it. Alexis has some sort of bug...not sure what it is...she just doesn't feel good. I told her it's probably related to us being tired. I am making her go to bed at 8pm all week starting today. I went to visit one of the ladies in my RU group yesterday. She's been in the intensive care unit since Saturday. I didn't find out till Sunday but since Serg went fishing on Monday, he didn't come home till visiting hours were over. So I went yesterday. She had a heart attack on Saturday but didn't go to the hospital until 3 days later (last week). That lady is tough. This is the same lady who's husband passed away a few months ago. All I can say is she's ready to meet the Lord even though she's only 58 years old. She misses him terribly and is miserable. We talked alot about God, prayed and she looked much happier by the time I left. I took her a crossword puzzle game and some mixed nuts with no salt because she's on a low sodium diet. Anyway, she was glad to see me there, I'm just sorry I didn't go any sooner.

Let's see weight related. I am at 239.7..yep more of a gain...but down to 45.5%...am I down on fat % or am I trippen'? Sheesh I don't even remember..I actually seem to remember I was already at 45.5%. I lost track. I am sticking to shakes all day. I want to work out but I want to sleep as well. I think I might do the sleep thing instead. I'm making my family buffalo chicken wrappers in low carb tortillas with a caesar salas for dinner. Alexis just called that she forgot her lunch and she knows I'm not driving to her school so she's going to have to wait to eat lunch till she gets home. Anyway, I only have 30 more minutes of work left so I need to get to cracking and then I'll need to clean my house and make dinner. God Bless!

0 comments: