4/05/2008

Day 1 of 117

I less day! I'll start with the good news, scale says I am 245.8 this morning which is 6.6 pounds! Not sure if I posted in my last post how the swelling on my face, arms and fingers has gone down? It's such a relief. Now I realize how much distress my body was in. I was like a blown up balloon waiting to pop. What a difference this small weight loss makes.

Anyway, my alarms went off today at 6:30 and I am about to head out the door for a walk with a friend from church, Leah. She wants to get motivated again because she's felt sluggish lately and wants to continue to loose more weight. She has lost over 100 pounds over the last couple of years, just walking and eating right. Unlike me, miss Liquid Diet LOL. Well it worked for her!

Well gonna make my coffee, get my sweater on, shake is ready for when I am done! God Bless! Have a nice Saturday.

0 comments: