4/06/2008

Day 1 of 116..


Well made it another day! I went for my walk with Leah but she was late and I knew I had to be home by a certain time because of church so I started my walk without her. I am going to take my camera the next time I go up to Signal Hill cause it is such a beautiful walk. It's literally 1/2 a mile away from my house. I'll just record it, stick it on Youtube and post it. Anyway, it was JUST what I needed. I got away, huffed and puffed my way through some of the mini hills, got to enjoy the view of Long Beach and got to spend some time with a friend.

Once home, it was another hectic day. I'm getting worried about my son. He's not getting any better. In fact, I am going to make him an appointment and take him in today. You know with kids, they'll get the flu, they'll have a fever for a day, 2 the most. They won't eat, they'll throw up. But then day 3 is much better. My son is worse. His eyes are low, his fever is high. I slept from 11pm to 1am and I've been up with him ever since. He stayed home all day yesterday and last night Alexis started throwing up. NICE. So no church for me AGAIN. Today is a church picnic and they paid me to make a whole lotta rice, beans and salsa. God got me through doing that cause I just doin't know that after such a LOOOONG day yesterday I was still able to get my butt to the store come home and make all this stuff. Gabriel nodded off and I started to scrub my house down. Again. I had a lot of energy yesterday which really shocked me. My feet are killing me though. Ok well I still have things to do at home, sold some stuff on Ebay and I have to get that stuff ready to ship.

Weight stuff: Ate a Lean and Green meal last night. The problem with that was that it was late when I ate it. Oh well...live and learn. I had 1/8 of a cup of soy nuts, which amounted to about 75 calories. I was regretting eating them but decided to let it go. Drank LOTS of water. Took my meds and I am down .6 of a pound but down 1% of body fat. Today is back to shakes all day, I might throw in a soup..depending on how I feel. Ok well God Bless!

0 comments: