4/07/2008

Day 1 of 115..

That number at the top is looking so much less intimidating. Once it gets down to the 90's it will be even better! I am down to 244.2 as of this morning so another pound making the total 8.2 thus far. Maybe I will make my secret goal of 10 pounds. SO many people say that you really should not weigh everyday...and that works for me too...when I'm cheating and I don't want to know how much I'm gaining! No, really, I do get the point in not weighing everyday because weight fluctuates blah blah...but I weigh at the same time everyday so I think that will show me a loss pretty much everytime.

I had 2 scrambbled egg whites and a little bit of beans for dinner with the family last night. It was supposed to be an all shakes day but I wanted to sit with them and chat over dinner. It was nice. I had to take my son to the hospital yesterday because that kid was and is still worrying me. The doctor ended up saying he had a very bad ear infection which was causing the fevers to hang around. I got his prescription, gave it to him right away but when we go home he didn't want to walk! I started thinking that he was allergic to the amoxicillin but he's had it a handful of times since he was born. We got home and I was encouraging him to walk and he took a few steps and one of his legs shook a bit like it was weak and he got on all fours and started to crawl. This worried me to no end so I called my husband which was at church and he assured me that he was probably too weak. He hasn't really been eating at all for days and he's just really sick. So we'll see today. I am only going to work part of the day today & tomorrow to take care of him.

Once my husband gets home, my plan is it hit the gym for a few hours to see what that will do to my weight loss! I want to do a biggest looser type workout. I KNOW I will not even get close but I am sure going to try. I bought a Prevention magazine and they seem to have a pretty good workout in there and I want to try it. It incorporates interval training so we'll see if I can wrap my head around it. Till later God Bless

0 comments: