4/08/2008

Day 1 of 114

I'm at work today so I had to get up 2 hours earlier than I usually do so I am a bit more tired than usual. Yesterday I went up to Signal Hill twice. Once on my lunch and once in the evening. Leah called me because she was up there walking and I had just finished having dinner with my family. Alexis baked a chicken breast for me and I prepared 2 cups of spring salad with 45 calorie balsamic vinaigrette. Chicken and salad has NEVER tasted so good and for only 328 calories! I opted to have dinner again last night because I've been sick to my stomach since adding my second pill of Metformin so my stomach was literally empty. Anyway, I was satisfied after dinner and headed out the door. A second walk was much needed.

Weight this AM was 243 on the dot. Grand total is 9.4 pounds! I don't expect to loose much today though because like I said, I was sick to my stomach. We'll see. I plan to take a morning walk on my break and another one in the afternoon. When I get home I will take another walk up the hill just to keep my metabolism going. I used a Keto stick this morning and guess what? I've never showed such a dark color! I was at +40 which means that I am burning fat. The highest I have ever been able to get was +15 so that was definitely the extra boost I needed! Sure you can say drinking shakes, liquid soups is difficult but you know what? When you can't control yourself when you are trying to watch what you eat (dieting) then taking that time to step away from food and allowing it to slowly filter in, you appreciate it so much more! This week has been SO SO SO much easier! Hopefully the hard part is over and I can just continue to chug along. My weight loss goal each week starting tomorrow will be 3.5 pounds which is 1/2 a pound a day. I know I'm not going to loose 10 pounds a week and I think 3.5 pounds is certainly realistic with the amount of calories I am taking in. Well gotta get to work. God Bless.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I am interested to know exactly what program you are doing! :) I am so proud of the week that you have had. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!