4/09/2008

Day 1 of 113

Well TOM finally decided to show it's face this month. Although I have had a light one going on 2 weeks. This happens when my weight gets out of control and I stop taking my meds. So I can't wait for it to go away. My poor husband, he's gettin'no lovin.

I went for a walk after having dinner alone last night. I fed my kids at around 5:30 because they were so hungry. I had the same dinner I had the night before and I only had 3 shakes yesterday which is too few calories. I figured I was not going to loose much with the combination of TOM, too few calories and a day following a sick stomach. The scale still showed a loss though of .2 pounds but a .5% loss as well for my body fat so that assured me that all was well.

Today I am doing all shakes and a protein soup for dinner so I can join the family for dinner. Although the chicken and salad is still healthy I need to know that I can stick to a day of all shakes if I really needed to. I drank tons of water yesterday but not until the evening. I need to work on drinking water in between my shakes. Florence at work gave me this Protein Water that's supposed to make you feel full. Going to try it tomorrow to see how it works. I will probably drink it between my last snack and tomorrow's dinner. Even though I feel hunger pangs, I usually don't pay attention to them. I don't actually FEEL hungry but my stomach does. Anyway, here's to another day 1. I started 1 week ago today and thank God am down 9.6 pounds total! God Bless.

1 comments:

Julie said...

You know... I've been crying out to God for a solution. I am so miserable at my current weight and for months have been hopeless.

I have looked on the link you directed me to- and it seems pretty regimented. Are you feeling good? Have you had moments of sickness because of all the liquid? It seems REALLY expensive... I'm not sure I could afford such a program.

I am praying about it- to see if this is where the Lord is leading. I woke up from a nap today after praying about weight all night and all morning- and surprise, surprise, the apartment complex put in a new refridgerator! Isn't that WEIRD? I thought it might be a "sign". :) It would be so fun to have an online buddy to go through this with!!!