4/10/2008

Day 1 of 112

For once I had the opportunity to work out but I didn't! It was day 1 of TOM and you know how that is...plus I had no energy so I took a mini nap instead! I'll try and get out to work out today. I woke up at 1am with a HUGE migraine today. I am sure my iron is low. Usually is right about now. So I am going to start taking my multi vitamins like I'm supposed to be doing but keep forgetting to put them in the freezer so I don't taste them all day long.

I went out and shopped a little yesterday. I bought a purse, a heart rate and calorie tracker monitor (and watch) and some new bras! The bras alone is like a shopping spree. I always buy them at Ross though because I like BALI bras and those are like $32 a pop. I had gone down from a DD to a D then to a C for the first time in my life after I finished breastfeeding my son. So when I tried on a few C's they were too small and I was quite dissapointed. I've not been able to buy cute shirts in the past because my twin friends always ruined it. So I got some D bras and those too were too small. Now I'm back to DD. Maybe they'll shrink again once I loose this weight. I heard that some of the back workouts helped minimize the boobage so going to try those once I get the motivation to work on them at the gym.




Anyway, I stayed on track yesterday! Shakes only. I was this close to eating a lean & green dinner but Alexis talked me out of it. Love my daughter. As always, I drank my shake and I was totally fine. That's the thing you have to remember, you have to stick to your schedule or you will try and get off plan. I would not of eaten pizza or anything but sticking to plan gets harder. If you don't you start the stage of "suffering" or "feeling sorry for yourself". Once you have that shake you want to smack yourself "like what's the matter with you"!!! So thank God He got me through another day.

As of today I am down to 240.8! Almost 12 pounds and I can't believe I am actually excited to be entering the 230's again. I weighed 231 when my son was 2 months old. I can't believe I gained 25 pounds AFTER having a baby. Wow. I'm human and I let food be my comfort for a year and a half and that was the end result. I'm just happy I'm getting rid of it for good this time.

Time to get my cup of coffee and back to work. Chat later. God Bless.

0 comments: