4/11/2008

Day 1 of 111

I'm getting closer and closer to the 90's! I got on the scale this AM to a .2 gain!So instead of being 240.8 I went up to 241. BUT my body fat went down a half percent to 48% which is better! I didn't change my weight on my little tracker thing to the right because it's only .2. I had a lean & green dinner last night as well and my chicken breast was probably a bit bigger than it should have been but that's ok. I only had 3 shakes as well so I need to stay on target. I was just busy yesterday and not very hungry. Today is another 100% shake day.

I took my kids to the park after work. I walked there and they rode in their wagon. On the way home my arms were killing me because it was like I was hauling around 60 pounds of weight (the kids plus wagon). I wanted to step up my workout yesterday but I never got the time. I had to go grocery shopping when I got back and did two loads of laundry once I finshed putting the groceries away AND feeding the kids. My son is still recovering. I thought he was all better so I gave him some milk for dinner. BIG MISTAKE. He could not keep it down and let's just say I spent about an hour at 10pm cleaning up a huge mess & giving him a bath. I was pretty exausted by the time I went to bed.

Today I am taking a sick day. I want to clean my house, get out of the house for a little while then come back and make something for RU tonight. I'm going to make carrot cake muffins and egg salad sandwiches. I bought the kids in the nursery some chex mix for snack time as well.

Alrighty well I am off since the day will fly by I am sure. Hope you have a nice weekend! It's supposed to be in the 80's here so I am hoping to go for a nice bike ride :-) God Bless!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Guessss what?

After prayer and a couple of days to consider... I have decided to do the Optifast thing too. I have my physical and stuff on Monday.

Do you have any advice? What are the first few days like? Please please... I'm all ears.