4/12/2008

Day 1 of 110

I was in such a weird mood yesterday. I was not hungry ALL day long and I was a little bit down under. My stomach no longer has hunger pangs even when I didn't feed it for hours (my bad). I guess it has finally accepted that a cheeseburger and fries is not going to land in there. When it smells fries (there was fries and burgers in my car yesterday-not for me of course) it got hungry but as soon as I was away from the smell it was ok again. I miss my hubby. He's around. He lives here and everything he's just been busy with ministry stuff for a few weeks and I only see him for like an hour or two before we go to bed. But by that time, he's too tired to hear me yap away. My sole companions have been a three year old that starts talking a mile a minute about funny weird things when I tell her I'm taking them to the park and a 1 1/2 year old that asks me for "SNAA" all day long (Snacks). He's like a little puppy. He picks up my frames off my tables brings them to me and says "Heeee" (here) and "Eh-n up" (clean up) - yes the kid thinks he's cleaning. Anyway, so I got outta the house yesterday, went to the mall and my husband met me there. It was nice spending some time with him. Although everything was rushed in a sense because there were kids to be picked up and I had to come home and make food for RU. Ok that was my pity party for myself. I hope today we can spend some more quality time together after we do some other church things this morning.

Ok weight wise - down to 239.4 this moring and body fat went down (on my scale) to 47.5%. I am down 1.4 pounds from yesterday and total weight loss thus far is 13 pounds. I shared how God's has everything to do with my weight loss during our Reformer's "testimony time" last night. I said I was going to give God the glory when someone asked me how I lost the weight but I thought I was going to do it on my own. I was completely wrong. If it not for Him I would not be going this strong. God Bless.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I'm praying that the Lord will give you renewed strength.

Cheering you on!!! GO GO GO!