4/14/2008

Day 1 of 108



I didn't get to post yesterday because I woke up late for church. Since we are working on the bus ministry and we miss the 11am service we attend 9AM service. We went to the beach on Saturday - last minute decision (that's totally us). We went to Huntington Beach because the water is nice and clean and it's only 13 miles from here and since we take Pacific Coast Highway to get there, the entire way you see beach so it's just a nice ride there altogether. My husband missed his 2 classes at the bible institute but it was a nice break for him. My kids had a blast and Gabriel could not believe we were letting him play with the sand. He was looking at me the whole time waiting for me to tell him "NO"! He kept picking up handfuls of sand and throwing it up in the air. After the sun went down we went up to the Huntington Beach Pier and went fishing. We didn't catch anything but we had a good time. I didn't take my camera but I got some of these pics online. It was a nice day to relax.



Weight related update: I ate a couple of tortillas this weekend with my lean and green! I am not dissapointed though because although I could of refrained I didn't. I had a shrimp cocktail which was only 280 calories so I decided to have 2 tostadas with it because they both go together. Yesterday I decided that I CAN loose another 10 pounds in one week and I will! But this time I need to really work out. So I had a little meeting with my family and this is the plan. I am going to the gym REALLY early in the morning before work for an hour. Then on my lunch break I am riding my bike in the neighborhood for about 40 minutes. Then once I am done making dinner, I am going to the gym for another hour. I've challeged myself to do this before and I failed miserably but that's because I don't get up in the morning early enough to work out. I get up to start work but that's about it. My bedtime HAS to be 9pm so that I can get up early without being horribly tired. So that's the plan and I'm not coming on here with excuses. I am also NOT going to weigh until Friday morning. I want to be surprised with a BIG number and I don't want to be discouraged by my daily weigh in. I know first hand that working out causes a temporary weight gain so I figured that if that happens to me, #1 I won't KNOW about it and #2 It will show a big loss by Friday. So here's to an excise-filled week and I am SO SO SO excited about it! I'm also doing straight-shakes all week UNLESS I start to feel weak from all the workouts. I am going to drink two shakes at lunch though so I can keep my energy levels up and I don't feel like cheating!

God Bless!

0 comments: