4/16/2008

Day 1 of 106

Ahhh my gym is closed for two days! They totally gave me last minute notice! Well I guess it's ok. I can work out with my kids outdoors I suppose. We are getting more new equipment which is great and it's going to take them 2 days to get them set up. So for now it's going to be the killer stairs at the beach on ocean which is a couple of miles away and the bike trail.





I'm going to have to invite someone to go with me for the stairs though because obviously I can't make my kiddos go up those stairs with me. As it is Alani is limping because we walked to the gym yesterday. It was my fault because I let her wear her Crocs and that wasn't really smart. Next time she's wearing her sneakers! I actually regretted walking there because I am so paranoid but I wanted to sneak in an extra hour of workout which I did! So yesterday 4 hours of working out. Grant it, that hour was more of casual walking but I was still walking/moving. I wore my new calorie counter watch and I burned 220 calories with that walk .

I am so tempted to jump on my scale but I won't. My stomach feels less bloated and my legs are a bit firmer but that's about it. My face looks thinner in the morning but bloated in the afternoon. Maybe it's my water intake. I know I didn't drink that much water yesterday. I'm out of water and a few things at home so I'm going to run to Smart & Final after work. My lunch time is reserved for working out and I'll still need to fit in 2 more hours after work.... Alright well I managed to bore myself. I know I had more things to talk about but forgot. Ta ta for now. God Bless!

1 comments:

Julie said...

You are doing GREAT! I can't wait to see what the scale will say when you weigh in.

My husband flipped out when I told him how much Optifast cost ($350 a month)... so I decided to do Medifast. I ordered my products and they are due to arrive today.

Tomorrow is DAY ONE on program (OP) and I'm really excited to begin. I feel like I've been waiting forever.