4/17/2008

Day 1 of 105

I am chickening out on weighing in tomorrow! I'm afraid I haven't lost the 10 pounds I set out to loose. Now that I think of it I would really need to work out 4-5 hours a day to loose 10 pounds. I'll take what I get though, even if it's only a 1 pound loss (I say that now huh)? I do think that I might wait till Monday now though....you know why? Because of the weekend! I do NOT want to see a big loss then cheat over the weekend because I was able to drop a lot of weight. The most I've lost is probably 2-3 pounds. We'll see, I don't feel much different except a huge surge of energy.

Remember those stairs I was talking about yesterday at the beach? Well I went up those stairs 10 times at lunch! 10 times!!!! I tried to go up those stairs twice a couple of years ago and I was dying! But I was SOOOO determined this time, I was in biggest looser mode. I pushed myself really hard! Then I came back home, worked for a few more hours then that's when I needed a nap. My husband dropped my daughter off shortly after and we went for a bike ride. I didn't quite do my 3 hours yesterday though. My daughter started complaining that her behind hurt her so we headed home after 30 minutes. I was going to go for an additional bike ride or walk but I had to go to the grocery store again to get the essentials. I actually went by myself and it was nice! Alexis wanted to stay home so she watched the kids. She hasn't been here all that much so they had a ball with her.

Well, here's to another day in paradise ;-) God Bless.

Psalm 16:7-11

7I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

8I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

9Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

10For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

11Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

0 comments: